Broughton Craggs Hotel
Craggs Road, Great Broughton, Cockermouth, CA13 0XP , United Kingdom –
Broughton Craggs Hotel was originally built as a Gentleman's residence in 1858 and later converted to a hotel in 1975. The Horton family have owned the hotel since the Spring of 2006 and during this period it has been through considerable refurbishment keeping the character of the beautiful building yet extending the services the family run hotel has to offer. Being in the hospitality business for over 20 years means the Horton family understand and value the needs of their customers.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Whinlatter Forest Park 8.5 miles
- Go Ape Whinlatter Forest Park 8.9 miles
- Buttermere 12 miles
- Cat Bells 12.4 miles
- Theatre by the Lake 12.5 miles
- Derwentwater 12.8 miles
- Wastwater Lake 15.8 miles
- Wasdale 16.8 miles
- Scafell Pike 17.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Broughton Craggs Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Honeymoon Suite
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 12 years is charged GBP 15 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged GBP 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Broughton Craggs Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note when travelling with a GPS system, please enter the post code CA13 0XW. Please be aware that your Sat-Nav may take you to Broughton Park but the hotel is located on the left, 300 feet beyond the park.
- From the M6 motorway, join the A66 west-bound at Penrith. Follow the A66 Road past Keswick and at the second Cockermouth roundabout, continue on the A66 heading towards Workington. Take the next right signed "Great Broughton" then after the bridge there is a 3-way turning; go straight ahead on to "Little Brow", then up the hill, turn right and the hotel is 300 feet on the left after Broughton Park.
- From Carlisle, follow the A595 to Cockermouth A66. At the final roundabout at the A66 take a right (following signs to Workington on the A66). Take the next right signed "Great Broughton" then after the bridge there is a 3-way turning; go straight ahead on to "Little Brow". Go up the hill, turn right and the hotel is 300 feet on the left after Broughton Park,