Brownsover Lane, Old Brownsover, Rugby, CV21 1HU, United Kingdom –
3 reasons to choose Brownsover Hall
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Watford Gap Services M1 8.3 miles
- Midland Air Museum 9.5 miles
- FarGo Village 10.1 miles
- Belgrade Theatre 10.3 miles
- Coventry University 10.6 miles
- Coventry Cathedral 10.6 miles
- Coventry City Council 10.7 miles
- Ricoh Arena 10.8 miles
- Coventry Railway Station 10.9 miles
- Coton Manor Gardens 11 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Kelmarsh Hall 14.2 miles
- Warwick Castle 16 miles
- University of Leicester 16.7 miles
- Leicester Railway Station 17.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Pizza Hut Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Bell and Barge Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Costa Coffee within Tesco Cafe/bar 0.5 miles
- Birmingham Airport 20.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 30.4 miles
- London Luton Airport 51.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast options
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Brownsover Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, the dinner, bed and breakfast rate has a GBP 25.00 allowance for dinner.
Please enter requests for extra child beds and/or cots, noting the age of the child, in the comments box when booking online.
Reservations for 6 or more rooms made under the same name and for the same arrival date will be classed as a group booking and may require a deposit or full pre-payment before the date of arrival.
The hotel does not accept dogs, with the exception of service dogs.