Brunswick Holiday Flats
12 Brunswick Square, Brighton & Hove, BN3 1EH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 10 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Brunswick Holiday Flats.
Max adults: 2
Max children: 3 (up to 0 years of age)
Apartment with Sea View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Area Info –
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 0.4 miles
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 0.5 miles
- Victoria Gardens 0.5 miles
- West Street, Brighton 0.7 miles
- Pavilion Theatre 0.7 miles
- Brighton Clock Tower 0.8 miles
- The Lanes 0.8 miles
- Royal Theatre Brighton 0.8 miles
- D-Day Aviation Museum 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brighton railway station 0.8 miles
- Komedia 0.8 miles
- Brighton Dome 0.9 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 0.9 miles
- Brighton Pier 1.1 miles
- Preston Park 1.5 miles
- Brighton Beach 1.8 miles
- Brighton Marina 2.5 miles
- AMEX Stadium 4.2 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 10.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Preston Street Restaurants Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsebery Supermarket 0.2 miles
- The shopping Centre Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Lanes Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Roayal Pavilian Mountain 0.6 miles
- The Lanes Mountain 0.6 miles
- Brighton 360 Mountain 0.2 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Watching the Sunset
- London Gatwick Airport 23 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.6 miles
- London City Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Family Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 10 per day.
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking for more than 14 people, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The property can accept payment by PayPal.
Please inform Brunswick Holiday Flats of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of GBP 250 is required upon arrival – that's about 338.21USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
This property will not accommodate bachelorette/bachelor or similar parties.
This property is located in a residential area, and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.