Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
James' Place at Brynawel
Brynawel, Queens Road, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47 0HD, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 118 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at James' Place at Brynawel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring free WiFi, James' Place at Brynawel offers accommodations in Merthyr Tydfil.
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.
A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, horse riding and cycling. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 24 mi from the property, while Merthyr Tydfil Train Station and Bus station are within walking distance.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose James' Place at Brynawel
- Hi I’m looking to find accommodation for couples for two weekends in June. I was just wondering how many rooms in total you have? Thanks, HelenHi Helen Sorry for the delay in replying. We have a number of properties in Merthyr Tydfil. At this location we have 2 studios. We have another prope...Answered on December 11, 2021
- Is there kitchen roll in the kitchenHi Apologies for the delay. Yes there is kitchen roll in our studios. ThanksAnswered on June 18, 2021
- Hello. Are there cooking facilities in the self catering studio apartment?Hi Thank you for your message. Yes there are cooking facilities in the self catering studio. There is a combination Microwave and Stove Top plus all t...Answered on April 18, 2020
- how much for two adults for a couple of nights and are you close to public transport and shopsHi We are a 10min walk from the town centre which also has the train station on bus station. The price varies from £134 to £130 depending on which ro...Answered on November 10, 2021
- hello, just wondering how far is tis away form the airport or the train station. thanksHi The nearest Airport would be Cardiff which is about 1 hour away. There is a bus and train station in Merthyr Tydfil which is a 2 min drive or a 10 ...Answered on December 15, 2021
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
James' Place at Brynawel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please inform James' Place at Brynawel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about James' Place at Brynawel
Check-in at James' Place at Brynawel is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to James' Place at Brynawel by:
- Taxi 50min
Room options at James' Place at Brynawel include:
James' Place at Brynawel is 1,950 feet from the center of Merthyr Tydfil.
James' Place at Brynawel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
The prices at James' Place at Brynawel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.