Buckland, Broadway, WR12 7LY, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 144 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Buckland Manor
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Buckland Manor is one of the finest manor houses in the Cotswolds, with a heritage dating back to the 13th century. The ten acres of gardens roll into the surrounding countryside and the tiny village of Buckland, Nr Broadway. Privately owned by Andrew and Christina Brownsword, Buckland Manor is the quintessential country house hotel. Buckland Manor truly does encapsulate the feel of being at the home of a friend. A very good friend who produces afternoon tea on request, fine aperitifs before dinner.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Broadway Tower 2 miles
- Weston Park 3.3 miles
- Hidcote Manor Garden 5.7 miles
- Sudeley Castle 6 miles
- Bidford Grange Golf Club 10.7 miles
- Cheltenham Town Hall 12 miles
- Strensham Services M5 12 miles
- Cheltenham General Hospital 12.1 miles
- Ragley Hall 12.1 miles
- University of Gloucestershire 12.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Shakespeare Company 13.8 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 13.9 miles
- Coughton Court 15.3 miles
- Walton Hall 17.3 miles
- Kingsholm Stadium 18.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sudeley Castle Supermarket 7.2 miles
- Hidcote Restaurant 10 miles
- Broadway Mountain 2.7 miles
- Broadway Tower` Sea/ocean 6.5 miles
- Batsford Arboretum Ski lift 11 miles
- Bourton-on-the-Water Lake 14 miles
- Stow-on-the-Wold River 14 miles
- Birmingham Airport 30.4 miles
- Bristol Airport 56.3 miles
- East Midlands Airport 60.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Tennis equipment
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
08:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Buckland Manor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.