Marine Parade, Worthing, BN11 3QL, United Kingdom –
Family Room with Bath
Double Room with Shower
Executive Single Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Double or Twin Room
Built during the Victorian Era, in 1864, The Burlington Hotel, Worthing, occupies an idyllic position on the promenade. The Burlington has 26 well appointed bedrooms, all en-suite, and many with direct sea views, Gio
Property surroundings –
- Arundel Castle 8.2 miles
- Arundel Cathedral 8.4 miles
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery 8.9 miles
- Hove Park 9.1 miles
- Devil's Dyke 9.2 miles
- Brighton & Hove Greyhound Stadium 9.2 miles
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 9.6 miles
- Amberley Castle 9.8 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 10.1 miles
- Booth Museum of Natural History 10.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 10.2 miles
- Preston Park 10.3 miles
- Victoria Gardens 10.3 miles
- Brighton railway station 10.6 miles
- Komedia 10.7 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 10.7 miles
- Brighton Dome 10.7 miles
- Brighton Pier 10.7 miles
- Brighton Beach 11.2 miles
- Brighton Marina 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- CrabShack Restaurant 0.8 miles
- Morrissons Supermarket 1.2 miles
- Brighton Open Market Market 14.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.9 miles
- Southampton Airport 43.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Burlington
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- Barber/beauty shop
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Burlington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that food is not available on Sunday evenings.
There is no lift at the property and no rooms on the ground floor.