Macdonald Burlington Hotel
126 New Street, Birmingham, B2 4JQ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1792 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Macdonald Burlington Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 8 languages
Booking is safe
The team take great pride in the exceptional service and attention to detail. In their spare time they can be found enjoying fun filled family days out at Cadbury World and The Sea Life Centre,shopping in the Bullring or enjoying a concert or show.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Birmingham Law Society 0.1 miles
- Corporation Street 0.1 miles
- Birmingham New Street 0.1 miles
- Saint Philips Cathedral 0.1 miles
- Martineau Place 0.2 miles
- Alexandra Theatre 0.2 miles
- Victoria Square Birmingham 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Christmas Market 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Council House 0.2 miles
- Bullring Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Broad Street 0.6 miles
- Brindleyplace 0.6 miles
- Birmingham NIA 0.7 miles
- Villa Park 2.2 miles
- University of Birmingham 2.4 miles
- Star City 2.6 miles
- Cadbury World 3.9 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 8 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 12 miles
- Warwick Castle 19 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Starbucks Coffee Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Grand Central Shopping Centre Market 0.1 miles
- Bull Ring Shopping Mall Market 0.2 miles
- John Lewis Market 0.2 miles
- Birmingham Airport 7.2 miles
- East Midlands Airport 34.2 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Burlington Arcade High street Local & authentic
- Picadilly Arcade High street Local & authentic
- Grand Central Shopping centre
Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
- The Great Western Arcade High street Local & authentic
- Bullring Rag Market Market
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Macdonald Burlington Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Car parking tickets must be validated at the hotel reception to guarantee the discounted rate.
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required.