Best Western Burns Hotel
18-26 Barkston Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 0EN, United Kingdom – Great location - show map – Metro access
6 reasons to choose Best Western Burns Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 11 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Kensington is an area rich in culture and the Burns hotel can boast a previous famous cultural resident - Ellen Terry. This English stage actress who became the leading Shakespearean actress in Britain lived at the property from 1888 to 1904.
Best Western Burns Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Earls Court 0.1 miles
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.3 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.4 miles
- West Brompton 0.4 miles
- Opera Holland Park 0.6 miles
- Kensington High Street 0.6 miles
- Kensington Square 0.6 miles
- Kensington Roof Gardens 0.6 miles
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital 0.6 miles
- West Kensington 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.2 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.7 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.9 miles
- Big Ben 2.9 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.9 miles
- London Eye 3.2 miles
- Tower of London 5 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.8 miles
- O2 Arena 8.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Blackbird Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Pauls Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Orjowan Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Bistro Benito Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Portobello Market 2.8 miles
- Thames River 1.6 miles
- London City Airport 10.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.