Field Rd, Busby, Clarkston, Busby, G76 8RX, United Kingdom –
The Busby Hotel is a rarity in Glasgow these days. Privately owned and with exacting standards in service and attention to detail, this hotel, perched on the banks of the River Cart, will provide an ideal base to relax and enjoy old-fashioned hospitality. There are a total of 29 well-appointed guestrooms at the Busby Hotel. Each have been designed with the comfort and convenience of the guest foremost in mind. Travelling guests used to modern amenities will not be disappointed and special room arrangements such as chocolates or champagne can be ordered prior to arrival. The Lounge Bar is a great way to meet with friends and enjoy world-famous scotch whiskeys and ales. Watch out for our great Tribute Nights arranged throughout the year.. For the business guest, various flexible packages are available with up to 160 delegates comfortably accommodated in modern and relaxing surroundings.
Busby Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- National Museum of Rural Life 1.8 miles
- Peel Park 1.8 miles
- Hampden Park 3.2 miles
- The Burrell Collection 3.2 miles
- Pollock House 3.3 miles
- Hampden Park Stadium 3.7 miles
- Bonnyton Golf Club 4 miles
- Cambuslang 4.5 miles
- Scotland Street School Museum 4.8 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 4.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 5.2 miles
- The Emirates Arena 5.2 miles
- Ibrox Stadium 5.3 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 5.7 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 5.8 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 5.8 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 5.9 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 6 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 6.2 miles
- Braehead Arena 7.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Union Woodshop Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Essence on Main Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Glasgow Airport 8.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 22.6 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 36.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Scottish, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 reasons to choose Busby Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.