Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 3JT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 843 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Huntingtower Hotel.
6 Reasons to Choose Huntingtower Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Perth
The hotel is set in 6 acres of magnificent landscaped gardens, completed with meandering burn and the famous resident Huntingtower ducks - close to the historic Huntingtower Castle. The hotel has a character and charm that attracts guests for Sunday lunch, fine dining, and is one of the premier Perth wedding venues. It is a favourite for business meetings and events with advantage of extensive free on-site parking and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
Huntingtower Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- University of the Highlands and Islands Perth College 1.7 miles
- Perth Royal Infirmary 2.3 miles
- Scone Palace 2.5 miles
- St Ninian's Cathedral 2.8 miles
- Perth and Kinross Council 2.9 miles
- Perth Concert Hall 3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Extra Supermarket 1.4 miles
- Tay River River 3.6 miles
- Loch Earn Lake 30 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 32.7 miles
- Glasgow Airport 52 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Oak Room Restaurant
Food: British, Scottish
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.