Best Western Calcot Hotel
98 Bath Road, Calcot, Reading, RG31 7QN, United Kingdom –
6 reasons to choose Best Western Calcot Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Reading
Best Western Calcot Hotel in Reading is an independently run hotel with its own unique style, full of individual charm and strong local character Run by hoteliers with genuine passion and experience combining to make service, dining and accommodation into one of the friendliest and welcoming hotels in Reading. An ideal location less than 1 mile from the M4 junction 12 with a large free on site car park. 78 quality bedrooms of with free high speed Wi-Fi. Comfortable lounge bar and a wonderful restaurant. Conference suites accommodating up to 160 delegates. Wedding receptions and private functions hosted in 3 suites for up to 220 guests. Popular weekly entertainment dinner shows including theme nights, tribute acts. Best Western Calcot Hotel….a hotel with real personality
Property surroundings –
- Reading Services M4 1.2 miles
- Madejski Stadium 3.1 miles
- University of West London - Berkshire Institute for Health 3.2 miles
- Reading Magistrates Court 3.2 miles
- Reading Borough Council 3.3 miles
- Reading Station 3.5 miles
- Reading Train Station 3.5 miles
- The Museum of Reading 3.5 miles
- Reading Central Library 3.6 miles
- Reading Crown Court 3.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Newbury Racecourse 11.6 miles
- LaplandUK 14.8 miles
- Highclere Castle 15.7 miles
- Dorney Lake 16.9 miles
- Cliveden House 17.5 miles
- Windsor Castle 19.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 25.7 miles
- Southampton Airport 36.7 miles
- London Luton Airport 41.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.