Set around a manor house dating back to 1648, these old farm outbuildings have free parking and free WiFi in all areas. Caley is situated in the village of Old Hunstanton on the coast of Norfolk.
Guests can dine in the restaurant, converted from the old stables. The menu features a variety of dishes, chef’s specialties, and fresh fish. A buffet breakfast is available each morning.
Each room at Caley Hall is spacious, with a carpeted floor and traditional furnishing. Each also has a TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.
Caley is a 10 minute walk from the wide beaches of Old Hunstanton on the very tip of the north-west coast of Norfolk. King’s Lynn, with its museums and theatres, is a 30-minute drive away.
Caley Hall is a pet friendly hotel, however, not every room is suitable for pets, please contact us for availability.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Hunstanton Main Beach8.2 Very good beach1,450 yards from property
West Sands Beach9.0 Superb beach1.3 miles from property
Stubborn Sands Beach8.5 Very good beach1.9 miles from property
- I WOULD LIKE TO BOOK A DOUBLE ROOM IN MARCH 2020 I HAVE 2 DOGS WOULD THIS BE A PROBLEM.Thank you for your enquiry. When looking for a Dog friendly room we always recommend contacting us direct to ensure availability.Answered on 12 November 2019
- Is htl wheelchair friendlyThank you for your enquiry & yes we are wheelchair friendly throughout the hotel. Please mention upon booking to ensure your needs are fully met.Answered on 9 July 2020
- Do you cater for coeliac ( gluten free ).Apologies for the delay in responding. We do offer Gluten free items and our menu does have an allergy code to help distinguish all suitable dishes.Answered on 27 July 2020
- I would like to book a room for 2 adults and 2 dogs from Friday 9th October to Sunday 11th October 2020. Please could you let me know if there is avai..Dear Pamela, Currently we have availability for the dates you have given us. We would recommend booking sooner rather than later as our dog friendly ..Answered on 26 August 2020
- Any pet rooms with King or super king bed please?Thank you for your enquiry & I can confirm that we do have Dog friendly rooms with King & Super-King beds available.Answered on 9 July 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 21:30
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 17 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Caley accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
FAQs about Caley
Guests staying at Caley can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Caley offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Caley is 1.2 miles from the centre of Hunstanton.
Check-in at Caley is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Caley has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Caley by:
- Car 1h 30min
The prices at Caley may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.