We're sorry, but it is currently not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site. Click here to see nearby hotels
Callander Woods Holiday Park
Stirling Road, Callander, FK17 8LE, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 37 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Callander Woods Holiday Park is located 1 miles from Callander set within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
If you would like to discover the area, fishing and playing golf is popular in the surroundings.
Glasgow is 26.1 miles from the holiday park, while Perth is 31.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 27.3 miles from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Do you pay for petsA maximum of 2 pets per accommodation is accepted into all of our Holiday Homes and Pods and pets are charged at an additional £5 per pet per night.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Looking for accommodation with hot tub pleaseWe do have hot tub accommodation at Callander Woods, however this is subject to availability for a minimum 3-night stay.Answered on 9 September 2020
- Pet friendlyA maximum of 2 pets per accommodation is accepted into all of our Holiday Homes and Pods and pets are charged at an additional £5 per pet per night.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Why is there no hard brush left on the decking as leaves and the rain made it very slippy and ofcourse you were taking them into the pod, ..If you require a brush for the decking we can ask someone from the team to come round with a brushAnswered on 5 October 2021
- have you a pod and caravan for 23rd oct for a week?Good afternoon There is currently a caravan and pod available. Please see our website for live availabilty.Answered on 13 September 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
16:00 - 20:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
09:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Callander Woods Holiday Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
Gazebos and jet skis are not permitted on the premises. Please note, the latest check-in time is 20:00. Late check-ins cannot be permitted.
Commercial vehicles are not permitted at the property. Reception staff can advise on where these can be parked.
Please note, some room types cannot accommodate pets. Guests should contact the property if they require pet-friendly accommodation for additional information and charges. A maximum of 2 pets can be accommodated.
Smoking is not permitted at the property. Guests found violating this rule will be charged GBP 50 for cleaning costs.
Guests who have booked a camping pod are reminded to bring their own bedding, towels and camping equipment.
WiFi is provided in the park, however it cannot be guaranteed it in every unit and WiFi signal may be weak.
Please note that cots may not fit in the bedrooms.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.