44 Annandale Street, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4AZ, United Kingdom –
Calton Apartments - Annandale Street
Built in 1999, our guests enjoy "Home from Home" comforts. CHECK IN LOCATION: ABBEY HOTEL, 9 ROYAL TERRACE, EDINBURGH, EH7 5AB Calton Apartments actual location: Annandale Street, 7-10 minutes walk (2 minutes drive) from Abbey Hotel. Only 5 minutes walk to Playhouse Theatre. *PLEASE NOTE: NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED. ALL BOOKINGS MUST BE BOOKABLE WITH VALID CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD. OCCUPANCY: NOTE: Although all apartments are 2 bedroomed, rates are based on PER PERSON PER NIGHT. CHILD INFORMATION: Please advise if you have children travelling with you - EXTRA CHARGES apply. **IMPORTANT** NO LIFT in our modern building, therefore if guests have any difficulties with stairs, please contact in advance and we will try our best to accommodate your request, subject to availability. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LET: To be signed at check in, in case of any damage, guest misconduct, excessive electricity usage, and breaches to regulations such as smoking in the rooms. Management reserve the right to terminate reservation if contravention of conditions.
Centrally located. Few minutes walk to Playhouse Theatre. Free onsite private guest parking and free Wi-Fi. There is no lift in our modern building of 8 fully refurbished apartments (4 floors: ground, 1st, 2nd and 3rd: two apartments each floor front doors facing), therefore if guests have any difficulties with stairs, please contact in advance and we will try our best to accommodate your request, subject to availability. Guilianos Italian restaurant (opposite Playhouse Theatre) offers 10% discount if you take our voucher at time of check in.
Central with parking. Co-Operative supermarket few minutes walk in Hopetoun Crescent, or Tesco Express nearby on Leith Walk. Guilianos Italian restaurant (opposite Playhouse Theatre) offers 10% discount if you take our voucher at time of check in. Playhouse Theatre 5 minute walk (popular with our theatre going guests), and Valvona & Crolla Italian delicatessen. Bus stops to Princes St, Ocean Terminal nearby. 15 minute walk to Scottish Parliament, Holyrood Palace, Holyrood Park. 25 minute walk at most to Edinburgh Castle. 10 minute walk to beginning of Royal Mile (Old Town, we are in the New Town). Local buses and trams just a few minutes walk from apartments.
Languages spoken: English
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Edinburgh Playhouse 0.3 miles
- Omni Centre 0.3 miles
- Calton Hill 0.4 miles
- Camera Obscura and World of Illusions 0.4 miles
- Multrees Walk 0.5 miles
- Waterloo Place 0.5 miles
- Nelson Monument 0.6 miles
- Hanover Fine Arts 0.6 miles
- The City of Edinburgh Council 0.6 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley station 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 0.8 miles
- Royal Mile 0.9 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre 1 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 1 miles
- University of Edinburgh 1.2 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 2.5 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 3.5 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 8 miles
- Forth Bridge 8.8 miles
- Hopetoun House 11 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Café Marlayne Restaurant 0 miles
- Co-Operative Supermarket Supermarket 0 miles
- Guiliano's Italian, Picardy Place 10% discount with our voucher Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Valvona & Crolla Delicattessan & Cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express - Leith Walk Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Joseph Pierce Wine Bar & Restaurant (Swedish) Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Kushis (Indian - BYOB) Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express - Picardy Place Supermarket 0.1 miles
- St James Shopping Centre *Under construction 2017 Market 0.1 miles
- Princes Mall, Princes Street Market 0.1 miles
- Cafe Royal Fish Restaurant Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Farmers Market, Castle Terrace Market 1.5 miles
- Calton Hill Mountain 0.5 miles
- River Forth River 1 miles
- Portobello Beach - River Forth Sea/ocean 2 miles
- Arthurs Seat Mountain 2.1 miles
- River Dean River 2.5 miles
- Dunsapie Loch - Holyrood Park Lake 2.5 miles
- Duddingston Loch Lake 2.8 miles
- Hillend Ski Centre Ski lift 4 miles
- River Esk - Musselburgh River 6 miles
- Bass Rock - East Lothian Mountain 10 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 7 miles
- Glasgow Airport 48.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:30
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Calton Apartments accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parking is available but it is subject to availability.
There is no lift in the building. Guests with special requirements are requested to contact Calton Apartments in advance of arrival date.
Occupancy: Number of persons occupying property must not exceed that specified on the reservation, or additional charges per person per night will be incurred, or contract may be terminated.
Please note, check-in and key collection is from Abbey Hotel, 9 Royal Terrace, EH7 5AB. This is not location of apartments, which are part of a private residential development and do not have their own reception. Apartments are a 10-minute walk to nearby Annandale Street (EH7 4AZ), directions provided at time of confirmation and at check-in.
Please note: Abbey Hotel does not have a 24-hour reception and do not have night staff and as a result are unable to accommodate late check-ins.
Please contact the hotel in advance to confirm your estimated time of arrival. Contact details are provided on booking confirmation.
For stays 5 nights or over, a full housekeeping service is supplied on 3rd or 4th day.
Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Head Office: Abbey Hotel,9 Royal Terrace (before going to apartments in nearby Annandale Street), EH7 5AB Edinburgh.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Calton Apartments in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.