Campanile Hotel Glasgow SECC Hydro
10 Tunnel Street, North West, Glasgow, G3 8HL, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose Campanile Hotel Glasgow SECC Hydro
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Glasgow
Campanile offers comfortable rooms with high-end bedding. With our menus inspired by Chefs and our unlimited buffets, our Campanile restaurants welcome you daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also share warm and friendly moments in our lounges. Should you wish to organize your seminar in one of our hotels, you will benefit from a spacious and fully equipped meeting room. With more than 400 hotels in France and Europe, you will feel like home everywhere!
Area Info –
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.7 miles
- Charing Cross 0.7 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 0.7 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.7 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 0.7 miles
- Scotland Street School Museum 0.8 miles
- McLellan Galleries 0.8 miles
- Arches Theatre 0.8 miles
- University of Glasgow 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Buchanan Galleries 1.2 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 1.2 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 1.3 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.3 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 2 miles
- Hampden Park 2.6 miles
- Braehead Arena 3.2 miles
- The Emirates Arena 3.2 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 3.2 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queens Park Farmers Market Market 3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 5.8 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 36.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Campanile Hotel Glasgow SECC Hydro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Bed and breakfast rates include a continental buffet breakfast. Upgrading to a cooked breakfast is available at the hotel for an extra GBP 2.75 per person. For all the other rates, the cooked breakfast is available for an extra fee of GBP 8.75.