Cardiff Marriott Hotel
Mill Lane, Cardiff, CF10 1EZ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 3251 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Cardiff Marriott Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
The Cardiff Marriott hotel is one of the finest hotels in the Cardiff city centre and is ideal for business or leisure travel. Our hotel features on-site restaurant, fitness club, meeting facilities, and wireless Internet access.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Cardiff Central Station 0.2 miles
- St David's Hall 0.2 miles
- St David's Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Capitol Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Principality Stadium 0.3 miles
- St. Davids Cathedral 0.3 miles
- University of South Wales - Cardiff Campus 0.3 miles
- Cardiff Castle 0.4 miles
- Cardiff Magistrates Courts 0.5 miles
- Bute Park 0.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cardiff University 0.7 miles
- Cardiff Bay 1.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Jamie\'s Italian Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Dirty Martini Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Local Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Cardiff Market Market 0.3 miles
- The Taff River 0 miles
- Cardiff Bay Sea/ocean 2.8 miles
- Cardiff Airport 9.1 miles
- Bristol Airport 20.9 miles
- Exeter International Airport 52.4 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
St Davids Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Chats Café Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Pool/beach towels
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 15 per 24 hours.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 18 per day.
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cardiff Marriott Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.