Careys Manor Hotel & Spa
Lyndhurst Rd, Brockenhurst, SO42 7RH, United Kingdom –
If you are looking for the perfect location for your next conference in the UK, Careys Manor is one of the most sought after conference venues in Hampshire.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Beaulieu 5.2 miles
- Beaulieu Palace House 5.3 miles
- Sammy Miller Museum 6 miles
- Bucklers Hard 6.4 miles
- Bramshaw Golf Club 7 miles
- Barton-on-Sea Golf Club 7.3 miles
- Hurst Castle 8.1 miles
- Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park 8.7 miles
- Highcliffe Castle 8.8 miles
- Maritime Museum 8.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Mayflower Theatre 9.2 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 9.3 miles
- Ageas Bowl 13 miles
- Boscombe Beach 13.8 miles
- Bournemouth Beach 15.3 miles
- Sandbanks 18.9 miles
- Salisbury Cathedral 19.4 miles
- Salisbury Train Station 19.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Cloud Hotel Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Brockenhurst Express Supermarket 0.4 miles
- The Buttery Cafe Tea Rooms Cafe/bar 5.1 miles
- Lymington Sea/ocean 5.2 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 12.1 miles
- Southampton Airport 12.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
The Zen Garden
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 reasons to choose Careys Manor Hotel & Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Fitness classes
- Spa/wellness packages
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Pool/beach towels
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking (Additional charge)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Careys Manor Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that full use of the spa is available from 09:00 to 18:00 for GBP 35 per person.
Please note that the property does not accept children under 8 years old in the Cambium Restaurant or under 12 in the Zen Garden, however, our French Bistro Le Blaireau serves a children's menu. Please also note that children aged 15 and younger are not permitted to use the health club or spa facilities, including the swimming pool. All children aged 4 and under stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 16 years are charged GBP 35 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
A cot can be arranged in some rooms. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Please contact the property directly to book a table at the restaurant.
Please note that as Christmas parties will be held at the hotel throughout December, Cambium Restaurant and/or Le Blaireau Bistro might be closed in the evening and there might be a disco until 01:00. The Zen Garden, an authentic Thai Restaurant, is open for dinner as normal. If you would like to enquire about events taking place on a specific date, please contact the hotel.