Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hilton Edinburgh Carlton
19 North Bridge, Old Town, Edinburgh, EH1 1SD, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 3177 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Edinburgh – Excellent location – show map
Overlooking The Royal Mile, the Hilton Edinburgh Carlton has a stylish cocktail bar and modern brasserie. Lively Princes Street is just 1,000 feet away and Waverley Rail Station is directly adjacent to the hotel. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Edinburgh Castle. Holyrood Palace is half a mile away.
The spacious, 4-star bedrooms at Hilton Edinburgh Carlton each have a private bathroom with Peter Thomas Roth toiletries. Rooms also feature a work desk and HD freeview TV.
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Restaurant offers a traditional British menu and some of Marco’s classic dishes. Nineteen Hundred Bar features a lounge, and offers a range of cocktails, a selection of whiskey and light snacks and meals.
This is our guests' favorite part of Edinburgh, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Hilton Edinburgh Carlton
- Dose this hotel have a pool in the fitness centre?We offer a fitness centre that is open 24 hours a day, unfortunately we have no pool on site.Answered on January 15, 2020
- Is there vegetarian and gluten free food hot breakfast or just continentalYes, we cater for vegetarian and gluten free for breakfastAnswered on April 1, 2020
- Hi, is it still only essential workers allowed here? ThanksWe can only accept essential workers who are here for work purposes until July 15th. We can accept leisure bookings from July 15th.Answered on July 11, 2020
- I am a keyworker and need to book a room for myself and my partner. I have a letter from my organisation confirming that I am a key worker. Will this ...Hello there, Thank you for your question. We will require a key worker letter for both guests and confirmation of you living in the same household.Answered on June 12, 2020
- Do you have parkingPlease note we have no parking at the hotel - but do offer a 20% discount with the parking facility at Waverley Train StationAnswered on September 30, 2020
- Still looking?
Marco Pierre White Restaurant
Food: Scottish, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Edinburgh Carlton accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hilton Edinburgh Carlton
Hilton Edinburgh Carlton has 1 restaurant:
- Marco Pierre White Restaurant
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hilton Edinburgh Carlton by:
- Taxi 25min
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min
Hilton Edinburgh Carlton offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Guests staying at Hilton Edinburgh Carlton can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Hilton Edinburgh Carlton include:
The prices at Hilton Edinburgh Carlton may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Hilton Edinburgh Carlton is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hilton Edinburgh Carlton is 1,500 feet from the center of Edinburgh.