Llechryd, Cardigan, SA43 2QA, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9/10! (score from 121 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Small Double Room
Four Poster Room
Standard Double Room
Classic Double Room
Luxury Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
Standard Family Room
We have a relaxed all day house menu, an exquisite fine dining dinner menu, & we serve afternoon tea every day from 12 noon to 5pm. We have beautiful gardens & walks to explore, cosy corners, squishy sofas & a well stocked wine cellar & bar.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Cardigan Castle 2.6 miles
- Cilgerran Castle 2.7 miles
- Newcastle Emlyn Castle 5.3 miles
- Saron Golf Course 10.5 miles
- Narberth Castle 16.5 miles
- Wiston Castle 16.5 miles
- Carmarthen Castle 19 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 5 miles
- Cardigan Farmers market Market 5 miles
- Cardigan Sea/ocean 5 miles
- Preseli Mountains Mountain 15 miles
- Llys Y Fran Reservior Lake 15 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Art Room @ Hammet
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Hammet House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
Services & Extras
- Tickets to attractions or shows
- Canoeing (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
- Accessible parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
07:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per stay for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Hammet House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.