Westgate, Lincoln, LN1 3AS, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1017 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Castle Hotel.
Executive Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room HB
The Coach House
Executive Double Room
Executive Single Room
Deluxe Double Room
The Castle Hotel has a colourful past. The Grade II listed building was built on the site of Lincoln’s Roman Forum in 1852. Starting life as a school, the building has also served as an evening institute, parish rooms, army cadet centre, Sunday school, riding school, occupation centre and repair workshop, before becoming a hotel in 1979. Today, the building has been completely renovated inside, but still retains the charm, features and character of its many previous lives.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Lincoln Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Lincoln Castle 0.1 miles
- Lincoln Cathedral of St. Mary 0.2 miles
- Lincoln Medieval Bishops' Palace 0.2 miles
- Lincoln Central Library 0.4 miles
- Bishop Grosseteste University 0.6 miles
- Lincoln University 0.6 miles
- University of Lincoln 0.7 miles
- Lincoln County Hospital 0.9 miles
- Somerton Castle 8.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Humberside Airport 25.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 25.5 miles
- East Midlands Airport 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Castle Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Castle Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.