Best Western Plus Centurion Hotel
Charlton Lane, Midsomer Norton, BA3 4BD, United Kingdom –
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Twin Room with Garden View
Double Room with Garden View
4 reasons to choose Best Western Plus Centurion Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Set near the beautiful Somerset countryside on the edge of the Mendip Hills, we at the Best Western Plus Centurion Hotel are a welcoming, luxury 4 star hotel that prides itself on offering the best service possible. Our lavish, family owned hotel boasts a wonderful A La Carte restaurant serving delicious food throughout the afternoon and evening that can be enjoyed whilst overlooking our scenic 9 hole golf course. The resident chefs have earned their experience under the guidance of some highly gifted culinary experts at a number of ‘AA Rosette’ and ‘Michelin Star’ awarded establishments and it is that experience that has earned us a shining reputation in the local area. The hotel itself is conveniently situated close to Bath and Wells and is only a short distance from some of the South West’s top attractions including World Heritage sites such as the Roman Baths and the famous Cheddar Gorge meaning our guests can explore a wide range of local attractions.
Property surroundings –
- Priston Mill 5.4 miles
- Bath Spa University 7 miles
- Chew Valley Lake 7.6 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Club 7.6 miles
- Entry Hill Golf Course 7.6 miles
- Moorlands Play Area 7.8 miles
- Bath Maze 7.9 miles
- Oldfield Park Train Station 8.1 miles
- Newbridge Park 8.2 miles
- Alexandra Park 8.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bath Spa Train Station 8.6 miles
- The Roman Baths 8.7 miles
- The Circus Bath 8.7 miles
- Bath Abbey 8.7 miles
- Pulteney Bridge 8.9 miles
- Royal Crescent 8.9 miles
- University of Bath 9.2 miles
- Longleat Safari Park 10.6 miles
- Longleat House 10.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Supermarket 5 miles
- Bristol Airport 12.8 miles
- Cardiff Airport 38.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 43.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Restaurant @ Centurion
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Fitness classes
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centre
- Solarium (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Best Western Plus Centurion Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.