130-135 Minories, City of London, London, EC3N 1NU, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2852 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
5 Reasons to Choose The Chamberlain
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
The Chamberlain Hotel is situated in the financial district of the City of London, with easy access to the West End, Soho, Covent Garden and Canary Wharf, with 64 spacious rooms, a restaurant that offers both home and international cuisine and a Pub that offers some of the Britain's finest ales brewed in our London based brewery since 1845
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Tower Gateway 0.1 miles
- Fenchurch Street Station 0.1 miles
- Aldgate Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Tower Hill Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Petticoat Lane Market 0.2 miles
- Aldgate East Metro Station 0.2 miles
- The Gherkin 0.3 miles
- Lloyds of London 0.3 miles
- Tower of London 0.3 miles
- Sky Garden 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tower Bridge 0.5 miles
- London Eye 2 miles
- Big Ben 2.3 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.3 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.5 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.9 miles
- O2 Arena 3.4 miles
- Hyde Park 4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 9.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Chamberlain Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- The Chamberlain Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- London City Airport 5.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 16.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Brick Lane Market Boutique
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Baggage Storage
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Chamberlain accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that the hotel charges GBP 30.00 per day of your stay to cover the cost of used items and damages. This is refundable upon check-out, and usually takes between 3 - 5 days to clear.
Breakfast special offer of GBP 10.95 per person is only availble if booked in advance at the time of making your reservation, if taken and in house the rate of GBP 16.95 per person will be charged.