Belsteads Farm Lane, Little Waltham, Chelmsford, CM3 3PT, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 478 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Set in the heart of the beautiful Essex countryside, the four star awarded Channels Lodge was originally a 15th century Tudor farmhouse and family home. The current owners lived in the house until 1996, then applied for planning permission to turn it into a six bedroom lodge. The house was tastefully converted while maintaining the character and links to its history, each room is individually decorated to the very highest level, boasting its own style and charm. Over the following two years the farm outbuildings and cart lodges around the courtyard were converted into further executive rooms and suites. The Lodge now consists of two honeymoon suites, three more luxury suites and twelve executive rooms, to give a total of 17 beautifully spacious rooms for guests to enjoy.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Broomfield Hospital 1.3 miles
- Springfield Hospital 1.5 miles
- Anglia Ruskin University - Business School 2.5 miles
- Chelmsford Train Station 2.8 miles
- Chelmsford Cathedral 2.8 miles
- Chelmsford City Council 2.9 miles
- Essex County Council 2.9 miles
- Hylands Park 5.1 miles
- Benton Hall Golf Club 6 miles
- Freeport Braintree 7.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stansted Mountfitchet Station 15.5 miles
- Hedingham Castle 15.7 miles
- Upminster Metro Station 18.2 miles
- Adventure Island 19.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Channels Golf Club Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- London Stansted Airport 12.8 miles
- London Southend Airport 16.8 miles
- London City Airport 26.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Channels Bar and Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Channels Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chelmsford
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Channels Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.