Charing Cross Guest House
310 Renfrew Street, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G3 6UW, United Kingdom –
Quadruple Room with Bathroom
Budget Double Room
Single Room with Shared Shower and Toilet
Small Double Room
Single Room with Private Bathroom
Standard Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Room with Shared Bathroom
Standard Triple Room with Shared Bathroom
Standard Family Room with Shared Bathroom
En Suite Double Room
En Suite Twin Room
En Suite Family Room
We are Situated in the heart of Glasgow offering budget rates within a premier location. All the rooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, flat-screen LCD TVs with free-view & radio channels, hairdryers and complimentary toiletries. Our recent ongoing refurbishment program has ensured our rooms are tastefully furnished with en-suite facilities. Close to the very heart of the city centre, the Charing Cross Guest House has a great location for visiting Glasgow. Junction 18 of the M8 motorway is just meters away, offering easy access to all of the region's major roads. Glasgow's Charing Cross railway station is within easy walking distance. We are also close to Glasgow SECC, SSE Hydro, Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow School of Art and many more local tourist attractions / venues. All that Glasgow has to offer is within easy reach, including shops, attractions and night-life. A range of accommodation is available to suit the needs and budget of any traveler, including rooms with shared bathroom and large Family rooms including En Suite toilet facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and also an generous full cooked Scottish breakfast.
Area Info –
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.1 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.1 miles
- McLellan Galleries 0.1 miles
- Charing Cross 0.1 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 0.3 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- St Mary's Cathedral 0.5 miles
- Pavilion Theatre 0.6 miles
- Glasgow Central Station 0.6 miles
- Arches Theatre 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal Concert Hall 0.7 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 0.7 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 0.8 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 0.8 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.3 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 1.4 miles
- The Emirates Arena 2.9 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 2.9 miles
- Braehead Arena 3.6 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Akbars Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Buchanan Galaries Market 0.5 miles
- St. Enoch Centre Market 1 miles
- Deserts Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- cattle steak and roll Restaurant 0 miles
- Coro the Chocolate Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- River Clyde River 23 miles
- Glasgow Airport 6.3 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27.7 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 35.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Charing Cross Guest House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6 per day.
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Charing Cross Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
There is no lift at this property.
Please note that a deposit of GBP 50 is pre-authorised on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection and incidentals.
On-street parking is in the form of a voucher that can be obtained from reception for a small additional cost per day.
Please note that the property operate a strict non smoking policy. If a guest is found violating this rule, a fine of GBP 250 will be applied.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Charing Cross Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of GBP 50 is required on arrival. That's about 70.21USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.