The Chase Hotel
Gloucester Road, Ross on Wye, HR9 5LH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 488 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Chase Hotel.
5 Reasons to Choose The Chase Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ross on Wye
The Chase Hotel is named after the close by hill (Chase Woods) which was the hunting grounds for the Bishop of Hereford in medieval times. The present house sits in 11 acres of grounds and has two shaded pools which are the only remains of the Chase Mill which dated back to the 17th century. The house was first converted into a hotel in 1927 and during the Second World War was used as accommodation for 400 school girls evacuated from the Channing school in London. In 1991 the present owners purchased the hotel and have run it as a three star hotel ever since. The hotel also caters for functions, hosting a large number of weddings throughout the year. Our banqueting suite can seat up to 260 people for a formal dinner, however, we also have smaller rooms available for family or private dinners from 10 to 100 guests. Harry's restaurant & The Chase Bar are open every day of the week serving breakfast, morning coffee, light lunches, afternoon tea & dinner to both residents and non residents.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Wilton Castle 0.9 miles
- Monmouth Castle 7.5 miles
- Puzzlewood 9.2 miles
- Westbury Court Garden 9.5 miles
- Skenfrith Castle 10.9 miles
- Hereford Castle 11.3 miles
- Hereford Cathedral 11.3 miles
- Eastnor Castle 11.5 miles
- The Courtyard Centre for the Arts 11.9 miles
- St Briavel's Castle 12.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Gloucester Cathedral 14.5 miles
- Kingsholm Stadium 14.7 miles
- Tintern Abbey 15.5 miles
- Longtown Castle 17.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Morrisons Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Hereford Market 11.2 miles
- Wye River 0.6 miles
- Severn River 12.4 miles
- Bristol Airport 36.8 miles
- Cardiff Airport 48.3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 51.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Chase Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.