The Chatsworth Hotel
The Steyne, Worthing, BN11 3DU, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Refurbished Double Room
Max adults: 5
Max children: 3 (up to 2 years of age)
Classic Family Room
Refurbished Twin Room with Garden View
Classic Twin Room with Garden View
Refurbished Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Refurbished Double Room with Garden View
Refurbished Family Room with Shower
Refurbished Twin Room
Classic Double Room with Garden View
Refurbished Twin Room with Sea View
Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room
The Steyne Hotel, the southern end of the Chatsworth terrace, was first opened in 1807. The hotel has been in the same family for several generations and is steeped in history, it is the warm ambience and welcoming surroundings that make the hotel so enjoyable and distinctive.
The Chatsworth Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery 8.2 miles
- Hove Park 8.5 miles
- Devil's Dyke 8.6 miles
- Brighton & Hove Greyhound Stadium 8.6 miles
- Arundel Castle 8.7 miles
- Arundel Cathedral 8.9 miles
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 9 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 9.5 miles
- Booth Museum of Natural History 9.5 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 9.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Preston Park 9.6 miles
- Victoria Gardens 9.6 miles
- West Street, Brighton 9.8 miles
- Brighton railway station 10 miles
- Komedia 10 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 10.1 miles
- Brighton Dome 10.1 miles
- Brighton Pier 10.1 miles
- Brighton Beach 10.6 miles
- Brighton Marina 11.6 miles
- English Channel Sea/ocean 0 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.5 miles
- Southampton Airport 44.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 45.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pebble Beach Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 reasons to choose The Chatsworth Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Table tennis
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6.50 per day.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel kindly request that you provide bedding if bringing a dog. Dogs are not permitted in any of the public areas including the bar, lounge and restaurant, and should not be left unattended when leaving the hotel.