The Chatsworth Hotel
The Steyne, Worthing, BN11 3DU, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
|Refurbished Twin Room with Sea View|
|× 5||Refurbished Family Room with Shower|
|Classic Twin Room with Garden View|
|Refurbished Double Room with Four Poster Bed|
|Classic Double Room with Garden View|
|Refurbished Twin Room|
|Refurbished Double Room with Garden View|
Max adults: 5
Max children: 3 (up to 2 years of age)
|Classic Family Room|
|Refurbished Twin Room with Garden View|
|Refurbished Double Room|
|Classic Twin Room|
|Classic Double Room|
The Steyne Hotel, the southern end of the Chatsworth terrace, was first opened in 1807. The hotel has been in the same family for several generations and is steeped in history, it is the warm ambience and welcoming surroundings that make the hotel so enjoyable and distinctive.
The Chatsworth Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Hove Museum & Art Gallery 8.2 miles
- Hove Park 8.5 miles
- Devil's Dyke 8.6 miles
- Brighton & Hove Greyhound Stadium 8.6 miles
- Arundel Castle 8.7 miles
- Sussex County Cricket Ground 9 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 9.5 miles
- Booth Museum of Natural History 9.5 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 9.6 miles
- Brighton & Hove Golf Club 9.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Preston Park 9.6 miles
- Victoria Gardens 9.6 miles
- West Street, Brighton 9.8 miles
- Brighton railway station 10 miles
- Komedia 10 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 10.1 miles
- Brighton Dome 10.1 miles
- Brighton Pier 10.1 miles
- Brighton Beach 10.6 miles
- Brighton Marina 11.6 miles
- English Channel Sea/ocean 0 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.5 miles
- Southampton Airport 44.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 45.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pebble Beach Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose The Chatsworth Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Worthing
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 6.50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel kindly request that you provide bedding if bringing a dog. Dogs are not permitted in any of the public areas including the bar, lounge and restaurant, and should not be left unattended when leaving the hotel.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1092 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: