Chequers Inn Hotel
The Square, Forest Row, RH18 5ES, United Kingdom –
Non En-Suite Single Room
En Suite Single Room
Non En-Suite Double Room
En Suite Double Room
En Suite Twin Room
En-Suite Four Poster Room
En-Suite Family Room For 3
En-Suite Family Room For 4
Hi, my name is Claudio, I have owned the Chequers for 40 years now. Still enjoy running the place on a day to day basis and looking after people. Chances are I will be checking you in. Since we are independent, that means our food is made on site using locally sourced ingredients and the bar has Real Ales including Havies from Lewis, along with carefully selected (sampled by me) wines. Come and sit by the open log fire in the bar and enjoy the charm of the Chequers. I look forward to welcoming you.
Property surroundings –
- Wakehurst Place 5.8 miles
- Hever Castle 6.8 miles
- Penshurst Place & Gardens 8.4 miles
- Three Bridges 8.5 miles
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 9.4 miles
- Crawley Library 9.4 miles
- Crawley Borough Council 9.5 miles
- Horley Library 10 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 10.1 miles
- Horley Council Offices 10.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Java & Jazz Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tescos Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Forest Row Market Market 0.1 miles
- Medway River River 0.1 miles
- Weir Wood Reservoir Lake 0.3 miles
- English Channel Sea/ocean 24.9 miles
- South Downs Mountain 24.9 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 9.4 miles
- London City Airport 28 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 33.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, French, Italian, Pizza, Steakhouse, Local, International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
5 reasons to choose Chequers Inn Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horse riding (Additional charge)
- Bowling (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (Additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible).
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Mini-market on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shops (on site)
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:30
07:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.