Crowne Plaza Chester
Trinity Street, Chester, CH1 2BD, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 2902 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double or Twin Room
Executive Family Room
Standard King Room
Double Room with Sofa Bed
Executive Double or Twin Room
Executive King Room
Executive Double Room
6 reasons to choose Crowne Plaza Chester
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 6 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chester
We are perfectly situated in the heart of the beautiful city of Chester, renowned for it's Roman Heritage. Convenient not just for the city and the surrounding attractions but easily accessible from Manchester & Liverpool airports and the Chester Railway station.
Property surroundings –
- Guildhall, Chester 0.1 miles
- Chester Racecourse 0.1 miles
- Chester Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Grosvenor Museum 0.2 miles
- Chester Castle 0.4 miles
- University of Chester 0.6 miles
- Chester Train Station 0.7 miles
- Countess of Chester Hospital 1.3 miles
- Chester Zoo 2.7 miles
- Greenacres Animal Park 5.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Delamere Forest 5.9 miles
- Sefton Park 13.5 miles
- Liverpool Echo Arena 14.8 miles
- Echo Arena 14.9 miles
- Liverpool ONE 15 miles
- Albert Dock 15.1 miles
- Pier Head 15.4 miles
- Lime Street Train Station 15.4 miles
- Royal Court Theatre 15.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Upstairs at The Grill Restaurant 0.1 miles
- BarLounge Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Chester Market Market 0.1 miles
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 0.2 miles
- River Dee River 0.5 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 10.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 28.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
- Chester Rows High street Boutique
Grosvenor Shopping Centre
Popular brands like: H&M
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Stables Bar & Grill Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that all Special Requests, including bed preference are subject to availability.
Children aged from 13 to 18 years are accommodated for free but are charged for meals as taken when sharing the same room as parents.
Please note there are no restrictions on children's hours in the leisure club and children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note that lunch is not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
When booking 9 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Please note, a valid credit card will be required to be shown upon check-in even on pre-paid rates.
Please note that there is limited, on-site parking which has an extra cost. This works on a first come first served basis, and cannot be reserved. There are also other public car parks nearby.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.