Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel
Chilworth Manor Hotel & Conference Centre, Chilworth, Southampton, SO16 7PT, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Executive Single Room
Executive Twin Room
Executive Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Double Room
5 reasons to choose Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
The Best western Chilworth Manor is a traditional style hotel with lots of history and character, the main manor house has a 3 story atrium in the bar area, making it an airy and light space, with great atmosphere, with its open fire and original cornicing. The hotel is in its own grounds, with terrace offering alfresco dining with out door heating, Wifi and music.
Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Rownhams Services M27 1.1 miles
- Princess Anne Hospital 1.9 miles
- University Hospital Southampton 2.1 miles
- Spire Southampton Hospital 2.3 miles
- University of Southampton Highfield Campus 2.6 miles
- Woodmill Outdoor Centre 3.1 miles
- Broadlands 3.3 miles
- Southampton & New Forest Magistrates 3.5 miles
- Dunwood Manor Golf Club 3.5 miles
- Southampton Crown Court 3.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Mayflower Theatre 3.8 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 3.9 miles
- Ageas Bowl 5.2 miles
- Mottisfont Abbey 7.3 miles
- Winchester Cathedral 8.3 miles
- Wolvesey Castle 8.3 miles
- Beaulieu 9.9 miles
- Beaulieu Palace House 10 miles
- Bucklers Hard 10.9 miles
- Winchester Castle and Great Hall 11.2 miles
- Southampton Airport 2.9 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 22 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 55 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and wellness
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
10:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the hotel hosts wedding receptions with entertainment at weekends. Please contact reservations directly if you have concerns regarding noise. Many bedrooms are situated away from the functions rooms.
During December the hotel will have a number of functions with entertainment. Please contact reservations directly if you have concerns regarding noise.
From 6th of February until 10th of February (included), the main bar and lounge area will be unavailable due to scaffolding being installed to start redecoration work on the ceiling. Alternative areas of the hotel will be available for guests to purchase food and drink.
Between 11th of February until 10th of March, redecoration work will commence on the main bar and lounge area. During this time, access will not be disrupted.
From 13 March until 17 March, the main bar and lounge area will be unavailable due to the scaffolding being removed. Alternative areas will be available for guests to purchase food and drink.
Easter opening hours for The Club from April 14th 2017 until April 17th 2017, is as follows:
- Gym: 08:00 – 20:00
- Well-Being & Beauty: 09:15 – 17:45
- Child Swim Times: 15:00 – 17:30