60 Renfrew Street (corner of Hope Street), Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G2 3BW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 4589 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Glasgow – Excellent location – show map
This citizenM Glasgow is located 1,300 feet from Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall. It offers stylish, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a cocktail bar, a designer lobby and a 24-hour canteen.
Glasgow Central Rail Station and the Buchanan Galleries shopping center are less than a 10-minute walk away. George Square and Jamie’s Italian restaurant can also be reached in 10 minutes on foot.
With the room iPad, or the free citizenM app, all guests can control room lights, black-out blinds, curtains, temperature, as well as TV and radio channels. They can also stream from their own Netflix, Prime or Disney+ accounts (and many others), by connecting their phone, tablet or laptop to the TV via Chromecast (at no extra charge)
CanteenM is a 24-hour self-service canteen that offers meals and snacks. The contemporary lounge has fashionable furniture and a large-screen TV.
Buchanan Bus Station, for easily accessing the city’s shops and sights, is 5 minutes’ walk from the citizenM Glasgow.
This is our guests' favorite part of Glasgow, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can I bring my petsUnfortunately pets are not allowed at any citizenM hotels – however, guide pets and service pets are welcome when bringing the accompanying papers.Answered on July 6, 2020
- Do you have to pay a security deposit apon arrivalNo, we don't take deposits. You only need a valid credit card number to reserve your room online.Answered on July 6, 2020
- I’m looking to book a room for my partners 30th birthday. Is there any extras I can pay to get some wine/champagne in the room for arrival?Absolutely, we love arranging surprises! Please reach out to us to tell us all the details.Answered on July 6, 2020
- Do you have parking?.We do not have parking on the hotel grounds at citizenM Glasgow. We do, however, have a discounted rate for you at Cambridge Street Car Park, a 5-minu..Answered on December 2, 2019
- Late check-outCheck out is at 11.00 AM. You can add a late check-out until 4.00 PM for an extra 29 GBP at online check-in, or in person at the hotel.Answered on July 6, 2020
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 11 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
citizenM Glasgow accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Check-in and check-out is done at the self-service terminal.
· Early check-in is free of charge (before 14:00) upon availability
· Supplement for late check-out is 29 GBP (11:00-16:00) upon availability
The property has a nonsmoking policy. This policy prohibits use of all types of cigarettes, including electronic cigarettes.
Please note that all guests have to provide a valid photo ID.
Please note that not all rooms have bathroom facilities for the disabled. Please contact the hotel before your trip to inquire about the availability of mobility-accessible room features.
Registered Guests only. No visitors allowed in the room.
We do not allow animals, only service animals are allowed. Guests need to inform about the service animal before arrival.
FAQs about citizenM Glasgow
Check-in at citizenM Glasgow is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at citizenM Glasgow can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
citizenM Glasgow has 1 restaurant:
citizenM Glasgow is 150 feet from the center of Glasgow.
Room options at citizenM Glasgow include:
The prices at citizenM Glasgow may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
citizenM Glasgow offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):