DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds
Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1 4BR, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 3193 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
King Guest Room
King Junior Suite
Queen Room with Canal View
Queen Room with Mobility Access
Deluxe Queen Room
Twin Guest Room
Queen Guest Room
King City Suite
6 reasons to choose DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Leeds
***Please note, on Tuesday, 3rd January 2017 the check out time is at 10am and the check in time is at 4pm.*** The DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds City hotel is located on the Granary Wharf by the Liverpool Canal. The hotel is only 1 minute walk from the new South entrance of the Leeds train station and approximately 7 minutes’ walk from the main shopping district, an ideal location for both business trips and city breaks. Our Sky Lounge rooftop bar offers breath-taking panoramic views of Leeds and Yorkshire with signature cocktails and mouth-watering dishes day through the night, from breakfast and brunch to afternoon tea, evening dishes during the week and live music on Fridays and Saturdays. Alternatively, guests can relax with a drink and a bite to eat at the waterside Granary Lounge or enjoy modern European dishes at the City Cafe. DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds City Centre is an ideal place to hold a professional meeting, a large conference or a special occasion and family gathering. All our 19 meeting rooms have floor to ceiling windows and individually controlled lighting, air-conditioning and with free WiFi connection in all areas, some with external balco
DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Leeds Train Station 0.1 miles
- Leeds City Railway Station 0.1 miles
- Leeds City Square 0.2 miles
- Trinity Leeds 0.3 miles
- The Victoria Quarter 0.4 miles
- Mint Warehouse 0.4 miles
- Sri Chinmoy Peace Park 0.4 miles
- Briggate 0.4 miles
- Leeds Town Hall 0.5 miles
- Leeds Central Library 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- The Grand Theatre & Opera House Leeds 0.6 miles
- 02 Academy 0.6 miles
- Leeds Arena 0.7 miles
- Roundhay Park 2 miles
- White Rose Shopping Centre 2.7 miles
- Middleton Park 2.9 miles
- Kirkstall Abbey 3.3 miles
- Park Square 7.7 miles
- Belle Vue 9 miles
- Bramham Park 9.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- City Cafe, on-site restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Granary Lounge bar, on-site bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- SkyLounge bar, on-site bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Fazenda Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Leeds Bridgewater Place Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Kirkgate Market leeds Market 0.4 miles
- The Grand Theatre River 0.6 miles
- Northern Ballet Theatre Sea/ocean 0.6 miles
- West Yorkshire Playhouse Mountain 0.7 miles
- Roundhay Park Lake Lake 3.7 miles
- Golden Acre Park Lake 6 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 6.9 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 31.2 miles
- Manchester Airport 42 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Armani
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes available (free)
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 19 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
01:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.