DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly
One Piccadilly Place, Manchester City Centre, Manchester, M1 3DG, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 3068 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Queen Guest Room
Deluxe King Room
Queen Room with Mobility Access
Twin Guest Room
King City Suite
King Guest Room
Deluxe Twin Room
King Junior Suite
Deluxe Queen Room
Superior Queen Room
5 reasons to choose DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 7 languages
Booking is safe
The hotel is wrapped in glass allowing lots of natural daylight into the hotel. Floor to ceiling windows in all bedrooms as well as in our lobby, bar and restaurant make the hotel feel bright and airy. Our friendly staff are committed to making you feel cared for from the moment you arrive by offering a warm chocolate chip cookie, fresh from the oven, when you check in.
DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Gay Village Manchester 0.1 miles
- Canal Street 0.1 miles
- The Beer Keller 0.1 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens 0.2 miles
- Oldham Street 0.3 miles
- The Palace Theatre 0.4 miles
- Library Theatre 0.4 miles
- Manchester City Council 0.5 miles
- Manchester Town Hall 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bridgewater Hall 0.5 miles
- Manchester Apollo 0.6 miles
- Manchester Central 0.6 miles
- Deansgate 0.6 miles
- Manchester Arena 0.8 miles
- The Opera House 0.8 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 1.4 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 4 miles
- Heaton Park 4 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 7.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Cafe Nero Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Grill on New York Street Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Alchemist New York Street Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Rosso Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Jamie's Italian Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Manchester Airport 8.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 27.4 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 35.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 17.50 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
00:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Car parking spaces are subject to availability and charges apply (priority will be given to disabled badge holders). Alternative parking is available at the Argent Piccadilly Place car park, located behind the hotel. The hotel can offer discounted rates for guests.