William's Apartments Sheffield City Centre
16/18 Snig Hill, Sheffield, s3 8nb, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Corporation Building is a historic building, was built in 1906. with a beautiful front facade.
William's Apartments Sheffield City Centre takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- HMCS Magistrates Court 0.1 miles
- Sheffield Crown Court 0.1 miles
- Sheffield Combined Courts Centre 0.1 miles
- Ponds Forge International Sports Centre 0.2 miles
- Crucible Theatre 0.3 miles
- Central Library 0.3 miles
- Sheffield Hallam University 0.3 miles
- Sheffield City Hall 0.4 miles
- Sheffield Train Station 0.5 miles
- Sheffield Victoria 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Sheffield Archives 0.6 miles
- The Sheffield College 0.8 miles
- The University of Sheffield 0.9 miles
- Don Valley Stadium 1.8 miles
- Motorpoint Arena 2.2 miles
- Bishop's House 2.3 miles
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre 3 miles
- Birley Wood Golf Club 4.1 miles
- Blue Circle (Hope) Golf Club 11.2 miles
- Chatsworth House 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Co-Op Supermarket 0 miles
- Butlers Balti House Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Moor Market Market 0.5 miles
- Rother Valley Country Park Lake 15 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 19.8 miles
- Manchester Airport 33.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 34.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 6.50 per day.
- Ironing service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
When booking, you must give William's Apartments your expected check-in time. Please note guests with one night bookings must check in during office opening hours, before 18:00 on Monday - Friday and before 15:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
A security deposit of up to 350 GBP, which is refundable upon check out, is required at least 7 days prior to arrival. This is payable by credit/debit card or bank transfer only.
Automated check-in facilities will be in place for check-ins after 17:30 and instructions will be emailed to guests in advance.
Please note linens are not provided for cots.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform William's Apartments Sheffield City Centre in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.