Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre
Finnieston Quay, North West, Glasgow, G3 8HN, United Kingdom –
6 Reasons to Choose Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Glasgow
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow has a perfect location on the River Clyde next to the SECC. There is no better base for enjoying a show at the SECC or exploring the bustling city of Glasgow. HGI has relaxing surroundings, fantastic service, great value, free Wi-Fi, award winning bistro and ample car parking which is rare for a city centre hotel. You can count on HGI for a perfect stay.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Whyte & Mackay 0.7 miles
- Scotland Street School Museum 0.7 miles
- Charing Cross 0.7 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.7 miles
- King's Theatre Glasgow 0.7 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 0.8 miles
- McLellan Galleries 0.8 miles
- Arches Theatre 0.8 miles
- Glasgow Central Station 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Buchanan Galleries 1.2 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 1.2 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 1.3 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 1.3 miles
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 2 miles
- Hampden Park 2.5 miles
- The Emirates Arena 3.1 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 3.1 miles
- Braehead Arena 3.2 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- India Quay Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Glasgow Airport 5.8 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 26.9 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 36.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 7.50 per day.
- Accessible Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hilton Garden Inn Glasgow City Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.