41 - 43 Brook Street, Westminster Borough, London, W1K 4HJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 385 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
The glamorous and elegant Claridge's presents sophisticated 5-star luxury in the heart of Mayfair.
Spacious, luxurious, and sumptuously furnished, each room at Claridge’s features a luxury marble bathroom and peaceful views of the courtyard. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi via infrared keyboard from the TV.
The Reading Room serves a contemporary menu in luxury Art Deco surroundings. The stylish, 1930’s themed Fumoir has unique spirits and ‘30s-inspired cocktails. Claridge’s famous afternoon teas are served in the grand and elegant foyer, with over 50 varieties of tea and delicious, classic pastries.
With its glass columns and juice bar, Claridge’s spcaious, modern gym is on the 6th floor, and the luxurious treatment rooms offer relaxing spa and beauty therapies.
Hyde Park is less than a 10-minute walk from Claridge’s, and the famous, bustling shops of Oxford Street and Bond Street are only a 3-minute walk away.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Is there a room that has 3 adult-size beds!Dear Sir/Madame, I am pleased to inform you that an extra bed can be arranged in the Claridge's King rooms, Claridge's Studios and in all our one bed..Answered on September 4, 2020
- Please advise the price and availability for afternoon cream tea for two at 3.00pm on Sunday 4th July. Many thanks. Patrick BuckinghamDear Mr Buckingham, Thank you for considering Claridge's. Unfortunately we are fully committed on this date. I have waitlisted you should a cancellat..Answered on June 22, 2021
- Hi, are there tea/coffee facilities in the bedrooms?Dear Sir/Madam, We do have tea and coffee facilities in all rooms and suites. Kind regards, Colin Burke Reservations Sales Consultant Claridge'sAnswered on November 27, 2022
- Hi do you have new years eve celebration pls ?Dear Sir/Madam, We do have a service available for New Year. Please reach out to our team directly for further details. Kind regards, Colin Burke Re..Answered on November 27, 2022
- Can I bring a small school group?Dear Sir/Madam, Please get in touch with our reservations team directly to discuss the purpose and availability of the school group trip. Kind regar..Answered on November 27, 2022
- Still looking?
The Foyer & Reading Room
Food: British, Local, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Claridge's accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that guests staying for 7 nights or more will be required to pay a deposit.
Please note that there is a 5% discretionary service charge that will be added to your room or package rate upon departure.
Discounts can only be applied once per stay, back-to-back stays within a 24-hour period are considered one stay.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Claridge's of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Claridge's
Yes, Claridge's is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Claridge's may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Claridge's include:
Claridge's has 1 restaurant:
- The Foyer & Reading Room
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Claridge's can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Claridge's is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Claridge's is 1 miles from the center of London.
Claridge's offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Spa facilities
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
From the nearest airport, you can get to Claridge's by:
- Train 45min