Hotel Clayton Hotel City of London
10 New Drum Street, Tower Hamlets, London, E1 7AT, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 3538 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel surroundings– Excellent location - show map
What's nearby *
Aldgate East0 miles
Petticoat Lane Market0.2 miles
Tower Gateway0.3 miles
Wilton's Music Hall0.3 miles
Old Spitalfields Market0.4 miles
The Gherkin0.4 miles
Fenchurch Street Station0.4 miles
Tower Hill0.4 miles
Heron Tower0.4 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Tesco Express Supermarket0.1 miles
Spitalfields Market Market0.4 miles
Brick Lane Market0.6 miles
Natural beauty *
Thames River0.4 miles
Closest airports *
London City Airport5.3 miles
London Heathrow Airport16.7 miles
London Gatwick Airport25 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Brick Lane0.5 miles
Tower of London0.5 miles
London Eye2.2 miles
Trafalgar Square2.5 miles
Big Ben2.5 miles
Houses of Parliament2.5 miles
Piccadilly Circus2.7 miles
Buckingham Palace3.2 miles
O2 Arena3.3 miles
Wembley Stadium9.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Grill Restaurant
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee house
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Kid meals
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness centre
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 17 years are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Clayton Hotel City of London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Clayton Hotel City of London in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Clayton Hotel City of London
Room options at Clayton Hotel City of London include:
Check-in at Clayton Hotel City of London is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Clayton Hotel City of London by:
- Taxi 20min
Clayton Hotel City of London has 1 restaurant:
- The Grill Restaurant
Guests staying at Clayton Hotel City of London can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Clayton Hotel City of London may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Clayton Hotel City of London offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre