16 Crescent Road, Shanklin, PO37 6DJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 172 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Triple Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Double or Twin Room with Balcony
Double Room with Sea View
Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
The building dates from 1868. Originally built for a Captain Thomas Harvey who married Mary Nunn Harvey, a huge public benefactor. She died in the building in 1897. The building, although offering modern facilities, retains many Victorian features.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Dinosaur Isle 2.3 miles
- Amazon World Zoo Park 2.5 miles
- The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary 2.7 miles
- Isle of Wight Zoo 2.9 miles
- Robin Hill 5 miles
- Blackgang Chine 6.8 miles
- Carisbrooke Castle 8.1 miles
- Osborne House 9.3 miles
- Spitbank Fort 10.2 miles
- Haslar Marina 11.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Portsmouth Harbour 11.8 miles
- Mary Rose Museum 12.2 miles
- Port Solent 15 miles
- Chichester Harbour 16.2 miles
- Bucklers Hard 16.4 miles
- Beaulieu 17.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- CO-OP Supermarket 0.5 miles
- The Waterfront Restaurant 0.5 miles
- The Chine Inn Restaurant 0.5 miles
- The Black Cat Restaurant 2 miles
- several Cafe/Bar 2 miles
- Ocean/Sea 0.5 miles
- Shanklin Chine Mountain 1 miles
- Southampton Airport 23.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 31 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 57.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Cliffhall
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cliffhall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.