16 Crescent Road, Shanklin, PO37 6DJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 160 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cliffhall.
Double Room with Sea View
Superior Double or Twin Room with Terrace
Double or Twin Room with Balcony
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Triple Room with Sea View (2 Adults + 1 Child)
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
The building dates from 1868. Originally built for a Captain Thomas Harvey who married Mary Nunn Harvey, a huge public benefactor. She died in the building in 1897. The building, although offering modern facilities, retains many Victorian features.
Cliffhall takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Dinosaur Isle 2.3 miles
- Amazon World Zoo Park 2.5 miles
- The Isle of Wight Donkey Sanctuary 2.7 miles
- Isle of Wight Zoo 2.9 miles
- Robin Hill 5 miles
- Blackgang Chine 6.8 miles
- Carisbrooke Castle 8.1 miles
- Osborne House 9.3 miles
- Spitbank Fort 10.2 miles
- Haslar Marina 11.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Portsmouth Cathedral 11.4 miles
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard 11.7 miles
- Gunwharf Quays 11.7 miles
- The University Library, University of Portsmouth 11.7 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour 11.8 miles
- International College Portsmouth 11.9 miles
- HMS Warrior 11.9 miles
- Mary Rose Museum 12 miles
- National Museum of the Royal Navy 12 miles
- HMS Victory 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- CO-OP Supermarket 0.5 miles
- The Waterfront Restaurant 0.5 miles
- The Chine Inn Restaurant 0.5 miles
- The Black Cat Restaurant 2 miles
- several Cafe/Bar 2 miles
- Ocean/Sea 0.5 miles
- Shanklin Chine Mountain 1 miles
- Southampton Airport 23.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 31 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 57.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Cliffhall
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Shanklin
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Indoor Play Area
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:30 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.