CoDE Co-Living - The LoFT is set on Rose Street North Lane, just a short walk from Princes Street. It offers modern interiors within a red brick-clad period building. It offers rooms with bunk beds, a shared kitchen and a communal area.
Each pod-style room at Code Hostel Edinburgh has a shower room and you can relax in bright communal areas, too.
The hostel is within 10 minutes' walk of Edinburgh Waverly Railway Station, while Edinburgh Castle and the old town can be reached in around 15 minutes by foot.
This is our guests' favorite part of Edinburgh, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I am planning to book a stay with my 15 year old son in the Penthouse apartment. Is he permitted to stay?Hi there, Yes it is possible indeed. Thanks, AxlAnswered on January 18, 2020
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, we have luggage store available pre check-in and post check-outAnswered on October 16, 2019
- Do I need a lock for the lockers?Our lockers have an electrical lock built in so you don't need to bring a lock.Answered on October 12, 2019
- Hi is there a shared kitchen where we can make ourselves some tea and sandwiches if required?Hi there, yes, we have a shared kitchen available for food preparation. Thanks CoDE TeamAnswered on June 23, 2022
- is it possible to book lower bed pod,trouble climbing steps!? you have?Hello, there's no problem; just let our staff know you require a bottom pod a few days before checking-in and we'll be happy to help you out.Answered on March 6, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this property cannot accommodate stag, hen and similar parties.
Towels can be rented for GBP 2 per towel and the charge applies for every towel change.
**The property can not accept more than 10 person per bookings.
Groups of 4 or more may have a different cancelation policy.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh
The prices at CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh by:
- Bus 30min
CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh is 2,150 feet from the center of Edinburgh.
CoDE Co-Living – The LoFT - Edinburgh offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):