Colwick Hall Hotel
Colwick Park, Racecourse Road, Nottingham, NG2 4BH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
We are only 2 miles from the city centre , Nottingham train station, coach station and many Nottingham attractions such as the caves, Galleries of Justice, the Lace Market and Englands oldest pub - Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. In the city centre you will also find the Motorpoint Arena, Theatre Royal and Royal Concert Hall. The Nottingham Racecourse, Greyhound Stadium and National Design Academy are only a 5 minute walk away.
Colwick Hall Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Nottingham Racecourse 0.2 miles
- Nottingham Wildcats Arena 0.7 miles
- National Water Sports Centre 1 miles
- City Ground 1.2 miles
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground 1.3 miles
- Capital FM Arena Nottingham 1.4 miles
- National Ice Centre 1.4 miles
- Nottingham Castle 1.5 miles
- St Mary's Church, Nottingham 1.6 miles
- Nottingham Railway Station 1.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nottingham City Council 1.6 miles
- Lace Market 1.6 miles
- Nottingham Station 1.6 miles
- Nottingham Train Station 1.7 miles
- Westfield Broadmarsh Shopping Centre 1.7 miles
- Queen's Medical Centre 3.3 miles
- University of Nottingham 3.7 miles
- Ramsdale Park Golf Centre 6.4 miles
- Hucknall 7.4 miles
- Sherwood Business Park 10.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Byron's Brasserie Restaurant 0 miles
- East Midlands Airport 12.2 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 36.7 miles
- Birmingham Airport 43 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Colwick Hall Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dry Cleaning
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.