Hotel at Conference Aston
Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham, B4 7ET, United Kingdom –
A lot of our guests tell us that the hotel is a hidden gem when visiting Birmingham. While the property is built as the city's largest residential conference centre, it offers something slightly different in terms of style and feel to the other hotels in the city. The hotel shares part of its building with Aston Business School, so the link to business is apparent from the outset, but it's also designed to welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and destinations. The global reputation of Aston Business School very much underpins the ethos of the hotel. We aim to provide a warm, welcoming, first class hotel environment for each and every guest, regardless of how far they have travelled.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Aston University 0 miles
- Aston Science Park 0.2 miles
- Millennium Point 0.3 miles
- Birmingham Children's Hospital 0.3 miles
- Thinktank 0.3 miles
- Birmingham Magistrate Court 0.3 miles
- Blists Hill 0.3 miles
- Birmingham Crown Court 0.3 miles
- The Coroners Court 0.3 miles
- Maple House 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Bullring Shopping Center 0.6 miles
- Birmingham NIA 1.2 miles
- Brindleyplace 1.2 miles
- Broad Street 1.2 miles
- Villa Park 1.6 miles
- Star City 1.9 miles
- Cadbury World 4.5 miles
- Belfry Golf Club 7.3 miles
- Drayton Manor Theme Park 11.3 miles
- Warwick Castle 19.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Birmingham Airport 6.9 miles
- East Midlands Airport 33.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel at Conference Aston
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 7.95 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel at Conference Aston accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
All incidentals should be settled prior to departure.
Car parking can be booked in advance and should be booked 24hours prior to arrival.
Conference Aston operates a no smoking policy throughout the hotel and conference centre, including the central courtyard area. If guests wish to smoke, there is a designated smoking area which is available outside the main reception. Please be advised that guests who do smoke in the bedrooms will be charged GBP 50.00 to cover specialist room cleaning.