Coombe Abbey Hotel
Brinklow Road, Binley, Coventry, CV3 2AB, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1003 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Coombe Abbey Hotel.
Few destinations can offer a history as rich or as intriguing as Coombe Abbey. From its original foundation in the 12th century, to its reincarnation as one of the UK’s most unique hotels, it's an extraordinary place which has endured 800 years of transformation. We are nestled within the historical heartland of Warwickshire, 4-star rated and set within 500 acres of glorious parkland. Boasting 119 bedchambers and several grand function rooms, we provide a truly unique and stunning experience for our guests.
Coombe Abbey Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- FarGo Village 3.6 miles
- Belgrade Theatre 4 miles
- Midland Air Museum 4.1 miles
- Coventry University 4.1 miles
- Coventry Cathedral 4.2 miles
- Coventry City Council 4.2 miles
- Ricoh Arena 4.4 miles
- Coventry Railway Station 4.6 miles
- SkyDome Arena 4.7 miles
- University of Warwick 6.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Corley Services M6 7.1 miles
- Stoneleigh Park 7.1 miles
- Kenilworth Castle 8.9 miles
- The Warwickshire 9.7 miles
- Royal Leamington Spa College 10.7 miles
- Stonebridge Golf Club 11.2 miles
- Warwick Hospital 11.3 miles
- Saint Michael's Hospital 11.3 miles
- Warwick Castle 11.9 miles
- Warwick Racecourse 12.3 miles
- Birmingham Airport 14 miles
- East Midlands Airport 29.1 miles
- London Luton Airport 57.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, High tea
5 Reasons to Choose Coombe Abbey Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
For dining at the hotel's restaurant, prebooking is essential otherwise a dinner reservation cannot be guaranteed. Guests can use the contact details found on the Booking confirmation.
The dress code for the restaurant is smart/casual - no denim or trainers are allowed.