Leny Road, Callander, FK17 8AL, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 150 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Originally built as a Victorian Summer retreat with servants quarters in the tower rooms above the guests bedrooms and now situated at the beginning of the Callander section of the National Cycle rout 7 and at the entrance to the Trossochs and Loch Lomond National Park with 14 Munro's within an hour of our door together with additional spectacular mountains , Locks and Glens to explore.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Lake of Menteith 5.9 miles
- Deanston Distillery 7 miles
- Doune Castle 7.8 miles
- Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park 9 miles
- Loch Katrine 11.3 miles
- Scottish Triathlon Association Ltd 13.1 miles
- Stirling University Library 13.1 miles
- Airthrey Golf Course 13.3 miles
- Sportscotland Institute of Sport 13.4 miles
- University of Stirling 13.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Mugdock Country Park 19.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Old Rectory Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Poppies Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Woolen Mills Market 0.2 miles
- Teith River 0.2 miles
- Ben \'a\'An Mountain 3.1 miles
- Loch Katrine Lake 5 miles
- White Corries, Glencoe Ski lift 24.9 miles
- Glasgow Airport 27.5 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 38.8 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 52.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Coppice House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- Fishing Off-site
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 20:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Coppice House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.