Copthorne Effingham Gatwick Hotel
West Park Road, Copthorne Village, Crawley, RH10 3EU, United Kingdom – Show map
5 reasons to choose Copthorne Effingham Gatwick Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Show map
- Gatwick Airport South Terminal 3.3 miles
- Three Bridges 3.5 miles
- Horley Library 3.9 miles
- Gatwick Airport North Terminal 4 miles
- Horley Council Offices 4 miles
- Crawley Borough Council 4.4 miles
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital 4.4 miles
- Crawley Library 4.4 miles
- Wakehurst Place 5.2 miles
- Pease Pottage Services M23 6.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hever Castle 9.2 miles
- Chartwell 10.3 miles
- Clacket Lane Services M25 10.6 miles
- The Capitol Horsham 11.4 miles
- Walton Heath Golf Club 11.6 miles
- Betchworth Park Golf Club 11.7 miles
- Walton-on-the-Hill 11.9 miles
- Penshurst Place & Gardens 12.1 miles
- Box Hill 12.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sports Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Terrace Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 3.3 miles
- London City Airport 25.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 27.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
WiFi is available in all areas and costs GBP 5 per 24 hours.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 5 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Trouser press
- Dry cleaning
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Paid WiFi
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, overnight parking charges apply. For stays of 1 night, the fee is GBP 2.00. For more than 1 night, a fee of GBP 5.00 applies.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.