Corinthia Hotel London
Whitehall Place, Westminster Borough, London, SW1A 2BD, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 499 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Max adults: 4
Max children: 2 (up to 12 years of age)
|Executive Family Room|
|Superior King Room|
|Deluxe King Room|
|Executive King Room|
|Deluxe Junior Suite|
5 reasons to choose Corinthia Hotel London
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Situated in the heart of London, close to the River Thames, Corinthia Hotel London is the undisputed jewel in the Corinthia crown. This grand Victorian building, dating from 1885, was built as a hotel and then used as offices by Winston Churchill during World War II and then Ministry of Defence. Since then Corinthia London has been given new life with fine rooms, stylish suites and imaginative penthouses offering state-of-the-art 21st Century luxury.
Corinthia Hotel London takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Playhouse Theatre 0.1 miles
- Banqueting House 0.1 miles
- Whitehall Palace 0.1 miles
- Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall 0.1 miles
- Charing Cross Station 0.1 miles
- Embankment 0.1 miles
- Charing Cross 0.1 miles
- Victoria Embankment 0.2 miles
- Nelson's Column 0.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- London Eye 0.3 miles
- Savoy Theatre 0.3 miles
- Big Ben 0.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 0.5 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 0.5 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.8 miles
- Hyde Park 1.9 miles
- Tower of London 2 miles
- O2 Arena 5.5 miles
- Wembley Stadium 7.5 miles
- Thames River 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 7.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.3 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.3 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Chanel, Burberry
Food areas nearby
- China Town Restaurant Market Cafe Cuisine in this area includes: Street food, Traditional, Chinese, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood, Sushi
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Massimo Restaurant & Bar
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
The Lobby Lounge
Open for: High tea
Pool and wellness
- Indoor pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 56 per day.
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof rooms
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 75 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 499 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: