Guesthouse Cornerways B&B
47 Crescent Garden, Bath, BA1 2NB, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 172 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2||
Herschel Museum of Astronomy0.1 miles
Queen Square0.1 miles
Georgian Garden0.2 miles
The Jane Austen Centre0.2 miles
Ustinov Studio0.2 miles
The Circus Bath0.2 miles
No. 1 Royal Crescent0.2 miles
Rostra Gallery0.2 miles
Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases0.3 miles
Milsom Place0.3 miles
Royal Crescent0.3 miles
The Roman Baths0.4 miles
Bath Abbey0.4 miles
Bath Spa Train Station0.6 miles
Oldfield Park Train Station0.6 miles
University of Bath1.8 miles
Bristol Temple Meads Station10.3 miles
Cabot Circus10.7 miles
Lacock Abbey10.9 miles
Bristol Cathedral11.1 miles
Bristol Airport14.8 miles
Gloucestershire Airport36.4 miles
Cardiff Airport42.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Cornerways B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Accessible parking
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD player
- Socket near the bed
Pets are not allowed.
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Adults only
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
- Grocery deliveries
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Packed lunches
- Garden view
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Bicycle parking
11:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
This property only accepts cash payments.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Cornerways B&B of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Cornerways B&B
Room options at Cornerways B&B include:
Cornerways B&B is 2,300 feet from the center of Bath.
Cornerways B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Cornerways B&B (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Check-in at Cornerways B&B is from 11:30 AM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The prices at Cornerways B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.