Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
188 St John's Rd, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 8SG, United Kingdom – Show map
|× 5||Family Suite|
|Business Double Room|
|Classic Double Room|
|Classic Twin Room|
The Corstorphine hotel accommodation comprises two imposing Detached Victorian Villas of character and architectural interest. Built in the 1880's, the two Villas linked via a Sun Lounge, have been carefully refurbished to retain many original features. Also free WIFI in all rooms and common ares. As from March 2014 we have opened a spacious Bar lounge where you can relax and enjoy different types of beers, liqueur, whisky and much more. As part of the Corstorphine Hotels Group, we offer quality 3 star accommodation at affordable prices. Ideally located for early morning flights, the properties are within 10 minutes drive of Edinburgh Airport on the main A8 tourist route into the capital. The hotel is 5 minutes drive from Edinburgh Zoo and Murrayfield Stadium, and 15 minutes from Princes St. On street free parking available nearby.
Corstorphine Lodge Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Edinburgh Zoo 0.8 miles
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh 1 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 1.9 miles
- Baberton Golf Club 2.3 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 2.5 miles
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art 2.6 miles
- Western General Hospital 2.6 miles
- Saint Mary's Cathedral 2.8 miles
- Scottish Widows Bank Plc 3.2 miles
- Raeburn Place 3.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Edinburgh Castle 3.5 miles
- Royal Mile 3.7 miles
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo 3.7 miles
- University of Edinburgh 3.9 miles
- Edinburgh Festival Theater 4 miles
- Omni Center 4.1 miles
- Edinburgh Playhouse 4.2 miles
- Forth Bridge 6.2 miles
- Hopetoun House 7.6 miles
- Dalhousie Castle 9.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Princes Street Market 3.1 miles
- ITALIAN, INDIAN, CHINESE Restaurant 0.1 miles
- WETHERSPOON Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- TESCO EXTRA Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Cramond Beach Sea/ocean 3 miles
- Almond River 1.9 miles
- Pentlands Mountain 3.7 miles
- Pentlands Ski Slope Ski lift 3.7 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 2.9 miles
- Glasgow Airport 44.5 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 58.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Corstorphine Lodge Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Children aged 2 years and younger can stay for free, subject to prior arrangement.
Children aged 3 years and older can stay for an extra charge, subject to prior arrangement.
You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 826 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: