DoubleTree by Hilton Chester (formerly Hoole Hall Hotel Country Club)
Warrington Road, Hoole, Chester, CH2 3PD, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Junior Suite with Sofa Bed
King Bed Guestroom
Twin Guestroom Plus
Accessible King Room
4 reasons to choose DoubleTree by Hilton Chester (formerly Hoole Hall Hotel Country Club)
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Chester Train Station 1.3 miles
- Chester Zoo 1.7 miles
- Countess of Chester Hospital 1.8 miles
- University of Chester 1.8 miles
- Grosvenor Museum 2 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 2 miles
- Chester Castle 2.1 miles
- Chester Racecourse 2.1 miles
- Delamere Forest 4 miles
- Chester Services M56 4.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Greenacres Animal Park 6.9 miles
- Aldersey Green Golf Club 7.5 miles
- Beeston Castle 8.7 miles
- Holt Castle 9 miles
- Clays Golf Centre 11.1 miles
- Clwyd Theatr Cymru 11.8 miles
- Sudley House 11.9 miles
- Lady Lever Art Gallery 11.9 miles
- Bebington 12.2 miles
- Calderstones Park 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sticky Walnut Restaurant 2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 9.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 26.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Garden Room and Terrace
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse
Open for: Dinner
Facilities of DoubleTree by Hilton Chester (formerly Hoole Hall Hotel Country Club) Great facilities! Review score, 8.8
Pool and wellness
- Outdoor pool (Additional charge)
- Indoor pool (Additional charge)
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse is open Thursday to Saturday. The Garden Room and Terrace will be open 7 days a week.
Guests staying in the Family Room will be charged GBP 25 per room, per day for the hotel club and spa access. This is based on 2 adults and 2 children. For double occupancy of 2 adults, there is a surcharge of GBP 15.
Children's swim times are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 until 11:00 and 16:00 until 19:00.
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: 8:00 until 12:00 and 15:00 until 18:00