Cosses Country House
Cosses Country House, Ballantrae, Ballantrae, KA26 0LR, United Kingdom –
Cosses Country House is not a hotel or a typical B&B, but offers pre-eminent home hospitality. If you love food, especially a healthy diet where everything is home-grown, home-made or locally sourced then you will love staying at Cosses. We are licensed and our guests can enjoy some excellent wine, local beer, whisky and gin at very reasonable prices.In the evening our guests dine together in the lovely dining room but breakfast is often served in the kitchen where Susan can suggest visitor itineraries. This unique house is made up of a series of renovated farm buildings including two private suites and is full of character. The small double room en suite is in the main house close to the family TV room shared by the family pets. This is a very quiet rural setting with a beautiful garden, orchard and woodland on the banks of Crailoch Burn a mile from the nearest neighbour. A large variety of birds and lots of wildlife live in the surrounding area. There is an electric car charging point.
Area Info –
- Culzean Castle & Country Park 18.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Scotmid Supermarket 2 miles
- Ballantrae Farmers\' Market every 2nd Sunday May to September Market 2 miles
- Glenapp Castle Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Pebbles Bistro Cafe/Bar 5 miles
- Souter\'s Inn Restaurant 20 miles
- Fig and Olive Cafe/Bar 20 miles
- Culzean Castle Farmers\' Market 1st Sunday in every month from April to October Market 20 miles
- Colfin Creamery Restaurant Restaurant 25 miles
- River Stinchar River 2 miles
- Ballantrae Bay, Irish Sea Ocean/Sea 2 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 31.9 miles
- George Best Belfast City Airport 49.2 miles
- Glasgow Airport 56.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open by prior arrangement
Food: British, Scottish, Seafood
Open for: Breakfast
4 Reasons to Choose Cosses Country House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged GBP 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cosses Country House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.