363 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7PL, United Kingdom –
We warmly welcome you to stay and feel at home with us in Summertown, the highly regarded area of North Oxford, well positioned for reaching the city centre and the Cotswolds.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- St Hugh's College 1.2 miles
- Wycliffe Hall 1.4 miles
- St Anthony's College 1.4 miles
- St Anne's College 1.6 miles
- Green Templeton College 1.6 miles
- Department of Engineering Science, University of Oxford 1.7 miles
- Somerville College 1.7 miles
- Mathematical Institute 1.8 miles
- Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford 1.8 miles
- St Benet's Hall 1.9 miles
Most popular landmarks
- University of Oxford 2 miles
- Blenheim Palace 5.6 miles
- Notley Abbey 13 miles
- River Thames River 3 miles
- London Luton Airport 38.6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 41 miles
- Birmingham Airport 50.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Cotswold House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
13:00 - 22:00
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 3 years are welcome.
All children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cotswold House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.